Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

Woo-Hoo!!! I'm #3 again, after all this time playing second fiddle to the Folding-here-one-day-gone-the-next Plazzaman. Hopefully, I can break the all-users #900 soon...

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Thanks!
The one I'm waiting for is 1million... should hit there sometime around Valentines day...
Your first million is always a cause for celebration. Make sure you get the Certificate signed by Dr. Pande from the Stanford web site.

And to illustrate that point, here's the One Million Point Certificate for FunkyBoss! Congratulations on becoming SatelliteGuys latest Points Millionaire, FunkyBoss!

Attachments

• cert.jpg
    cert.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 121
Your first million is always a cause for celebration. Make sure you get the Certificate signed by Dr. Pande from the Stanford web site.

And to illustrate that point, here's the One Million Point Certificate for FunkyBoss! Congratulations on becoming SatelliteGuys latest Points Millionaire, FunkyBoss!
It looks like FunkyBoss hasn't been Folding for SatGuys since June.:(

Wow, I was so excited to break into the Top 900 Folders, and when I did, I thought I'd keep climbing in the ranks...

WRONG!

In the two weeks since I made it up to 898, I have slipped back to 910. I didn't realize it was so crowded in the 7M-8M range.

Congrats to everyone on their milestones!

Meanwhile, my four best folders are all stuck, unable to retrieve work form the servers.