Jr got robbed..

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
How in the hell did they get away with that twice! First the caution that shouldn't have come out. Then spun out. I think the caution guy and the guy that spun out was team mates. Team cohesion?

The caution when Hamlin blew a tire? No that was legit

But shrubby better have a good disguise (and some armoured guards) to get the hell out of Richmond alive

How in the hell did they get away with that twice! First the caution that shouldn't have come out. Then spun out. I think the caution guy and the guy that spun out was team mates. Team cohesion?

Yes,
Jr was robbed, then again, I'm not sure if he had enough to catch Denny Hamlin had Hamlin not blown a tire, that said Jr should have finished in the top 3 anyways.

IF you watched the TV replay closely, you'll see when they went into the corner, you'll see that Kyle Busch turned his tires to teh right, not the left.
Kyle said he was loose and would have wreaked had he not turned into Jr.,
Great, just because Kyle got loose he had to wreak JR.

BTW, Kyle was the one asked to leave Hendricks when Jr. came in .....

Do you think that had anything to do with it ????

Jimbo

But shrubby better have a good disguise (and some armoured guards) to get the hell out of Richmond alive

Hamlin stopped in the race track to bring out a caution, that wasn't cool! He was penalized 2 laps for that move!! Hehe! If he would have been able to get off the track, thus no caution, Jr wins the race, Bush had nothing for him at that point!

Yes,

IF you watched the TV replay closely, you'll see when they went into the corner, you'll see that Kyle Busch turned his tires to teh right, not the left.
Kyle said he was loose and would have wreaked had he not turned into Jr.,
Great, just because Kyle got loose he had to wreak JR.

Yeah, he got loose and turned into Jr, Bush is just alittle to aggessive, he is gonna learn not to wreck people to win a race ,which he didn't!! F*** Bush!!!

Actually Hamlin should have been off the track long before the caution came out, he knew he was running on the inner tire, he could have been Black Flagged had Nascar wanted to, but they allowed him to stay on the track and the caution appeared.

Had it been a lesser car, they may have moved him off before the tire blew, seeing it was an established driver (Hamlin) they left it up to him to get to the pits and it appeared that he made NO attempt to get there. Had he been leaking oil or something like that I'm sure they would have moved him off the track.

Jimbo

Here I was thinking that I was the only one yelling at the TV...:)

Hamilin CLEARLY stopped on the track to DRAW the caution for his teammate...for once NA$CAR did the right thing holding him, me I would have parked him like they did Waltrip. I did think Waltrip's move was funny though...:D

but then I would have parked the Shrub too...but that's alright..his day is coming, he keeps doing dumb stuff someone is gonna put a Jimmy Spencer on him...I heard Steve Wallace almost did last night in the Busch race.:cool:

Jimbo, they don't run inner liners at Richmond. It was good racing. Denny sure cannot catch a break. I'm not a huge Shrub fan but I am a JGR fan. I know Smoke would have raced Jr the same way.

To quote Ricky Bobby, “If you’re not first, you’re last!”

That race was pretty weak last night until Hamlin got that flat. Not a fan of either driver but I think it was just short track racing. Both racing for the win late in the race nobody was going to let up. For all you JR fans he will get a win this year he is having a hell of alot better year this than last.

2 lap penalty for Hamlin was not enough. When he knew his tire was down he should have been riding on the apron. It should suspend him from the next race.

Haven't seen any news reports, but I hope somebody popped Shrub in the eye last night!!!

Jimbo, they don't run inner liners at Richmond. It was good racing. Denny sure cannot catch a break. I'm not a huge Shrub fan but I am a JGR fan. I know Smoke would have raced Jr the same way.

To quote Ricky Bobby, “If you’re not first, you’re last!”

Stewart never would have wreaked Jr. in that same situation, they have too much respect for one another.

Jimbo

That race was pretty weak last night until Hamlin got that flat. Not a fan of either driver but I think it was just short track racing. Both racing for the win late in the race nobody was going to let up. For all you JR fans he will get a win this year he is having a hell of alot better year this than last.

Yes, I agree,
Jr. has run well ALL year, he's only finished outside the top 10, 3 times now and one of them was getting wreaked as well.

It's a shame it wasn't Mark Martin up there with Jr. in the end.

I would have liked to see how close Jr. would have gotten to Hamlin had Hamlin not blown a tire, he was gaining abit each lap ...

Jimbo

wow, doesn't anyone remember his Dad? His dad was the diriest driver in NASCAR probley NASCAR History...I was at Bristol when he took out Labonte for that win...How many of you E fans complained that he won? His son is probley a cleaner driver then his dad, but still racing is racing, if Busch got loose under him and went up into him, I am sure he did not intend to spin him out as that is not the way to spin people out. Personally I feal like not watching racing as much anymore because all you hear about is JR this and JR that. I actually remember watching racing when they covered all of the drivers not just the biggest sponsors and maybe the race leaders. NASCAR is so corrupt in its televising the only good way to watch a race now is go to one, only way you will get to see the 40 other cars that race that day. The funny thing...out of this whole deal is if it was Kyle Busch that got taking out by JR you all would have said, well he is a wrecklass driver and deserved it, or would have said, it wasnt JR's fault because the car got Aero loose or something. JR is a good driver, but all drivrs make mistakes, and anyone that is racing for wins...will most likely be aggresive to win. Also JR said that he pinched him down and caused him to get loose, so JR isn't mad about it, because he was part of the problem...maybe not the majority, but part.

Thats my $.02

B_Kranski you are exactly right.

Sr. takes someone out he is just racing , being the intimidator:rolleyes:.

The anointed one does it and the same people whine and complain.

B_Kranski you are exactly right.

Sr. takes someone out he is just racing , being the intimidator:rolleyes:.

The anointed one does it and the same people whine and complain.

Actually racing is MUCH different today than it was back then.
Rules are different , drivers are different, most everything has changed.

Jimbo

wow, doesn't anyone remember his Dad? His dad was the diriest driver in NASCAR probley NASCAR History...I was at Bristol when he took out Labonte for that win...How many of you E fans complained that he won? His son is probley a cleaner driver then his dad, but still racing is racing, if Busch got loose under him and went up into him, I am sure he did not intend to spin him out as that is not the way to spin people out. Personally I feal like not watching racing as much anymore because all you hear about is JR this and JR that. I actually remember watching racing when they covered all of the drivers not just the biggest sponsors and maybe the race leaders. NASCAR is so corrupt in its televising the only good way to watch a race now is go to one, only way you will get to see the 40 other cars that race that day. The funny thing...out of this whole deal is if it was Kyle Busch that got taking out by JR you all would have said, well he is a wrecklass driver and deserved it, or would have said, it wasnt JR's fault because the car got Aero loose or something. JR is a good driver, but all drivrs make mistakes, and anyone that is racing for wins...will most likely be aggresive to win. Also JR said that he pinched him down and caused him to get loose, so JR isn't mad about it, because he was part of the problem...maybe not the majority, but part.

Thats my $.02

B]I am sure he did not intend to spin him out as that is not the way to spin people out.[/B]

You must not have seen the replays very closely then, Busch CLEARLY turned his wheels to the RIGHT and then quickly back to the left.

Now WHY would you turn your wheels to the RIGHT when you are going into a turn to the LEFT ?

This was VERY intentional, seeing Busch is still mad about being forced out at Hendrick's ... When that happened I thought, WHY is Busch leaving Hendrick's and not Mears, well being able to control your road rage was clearly the reason.

Anybody you talk to in the garage will tell you he drives wrecklessly .

Jimbo

Thats my $.02

The issue of constantly hearing about JR is STRICTLY Media based, complain to the media about that.

You have to look at the situation and see what had been happening ALL DAY LONG. Jr. ran the SAME LINE he had been running ALL DAY LONG.
IF you have ever watched JR. run you know that he notoriously runs the high line, so I cannot see how you can say JR came down into him.
As for Jr's comments about it, you could see he clearly wanted to not blame Kyle for the wreck, he was doing his best to take it all in stride.

Too answer your queston about it Jr. had been under Busch, had I seen the replay like I did and saw Jr. turn his tires to the right, I would have said it was Jr.s fault.
Jr has caused a few wrecks this year, but NONE to take out the race leader.

Jr. has run very well this year, pretty much a top 5 car most of the year.

Jimbo

Bottom Line ,The Busch brothers are A@#HOLES!

Kurt is much worse than Kyle, I think Kyle is a much better driver than Kurt, but he needs to understand how to drive in traffic, Kyle is still very young so it's possible that he will mature as he gets more experience.

Q.

Why is Jr's winless streak a big issue ?

Because the media makes it out to be, it's not a big deal to Jr., he'll win sooner or later.
He probably should have had at least 2 maybe 3 wins this year , but circumstances didn't fall his way.

He's a very good driver, but he's not the best one out there either.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)