Jr got robbed..

Frankly I think Busch would have won the race if he would have kept it clean. He was running the bottom line which is traditionally the best line around richmond if you can run fast there and know how to save your brakes. I think the jackass would have passed cleanly in the last two laps.

Thirdly, Junior himself said after the race that he didn't think it was intentional, .....
Isnt it funny though that the insecure Bush blamed Jr immediately after the race in his comments when it was he who had his wheels turned into JR? And BTW I am NOT a Jr fan. I thought his daddy was the dirtiest driver on the track and he a silver spooned brat with the IQ of a slug. But I was dissapointed that Jr didnt kick his a@@, the fault was obvious to me. Racing sure isnt what it used to be. :rolleyes:

Isnt it funny though that the insecure Bush blamed Jr immediately after the race in his comments

When did he blame Junior? I heard or saw not a single quote where he blamed Earnhardt. Not one. Can you find it for me?

But I was dissapointed that Jr didnt kick his a@@, the fault was obvious to me.

So, let me get this straight. Other drivers and racing observers all over America can generally say that it was a "side-by-side racing deal," or something to that effect. And I'll even acknowledge that some informed folks have said that Busch might have put himself in a position which was too risky. But you have the ability to see it 100% clearly that he did it on purpose.

And how come Junior should be allowed to go "kick some driver's a@@" if he gets wrecked, but when other non-Junior drivers take issue with somebody else on the race track, they are labeled as a thug or a goon.

I was so pissed when Hamlin did not Pit! If Hamlin Pits instead of waiting for his tire to blow JR Wins the race.. I dont blame Bush that much he could have done things different but he needs to calm down some. I think he is really starting to get on some of the drivers bad side and lets not forget he already had a run in with another driver the night before. I like side by side racing but allot of it is the timing of the race if it the last lap well that's different but you should not get to crazy with like 10 laps or more left. Yeah Bush nor JR I dont think blamed one another I just think it was bad timing on Bush part and it probably could have been avoided. But like I said if Hamlin Pits like he should have then most likely this would have never happened. Either way I think Bush is starting to live up to his nickname WildThing.. :)

He was in the chase last year 10 points out of the lead at Kansas when jr wrecked him. Jr fans are going to see what they want to see, not the truth.

I would not say all JR fans.. Most JR fans do see the truth and like I said it could have gone either way. From what I saw it could have easily been the other way around. I think the main thing here is that Bush has done some stupid things before and needs to grow up some is all.. :)

I would not say all JR fans.. Most JR fans do see the truth and like I said it could have gone either way. From what I saw it could have easily been the other way around. I think the main thing here is that Bush has done some stupid things before and needs to grow up some is all.. :)
YEP! And his brother still hasn't grown up yet either!

When did he blame Junior? I heard or saw not a single quote where he blamed Earnhardt. Not one. Can you find it for me?
I don't know where to find it. But as soon as the mic was put infront of him he said JR came down on him. He said NOTHING about turning his tires into JR which was very irritating that the Interviewer didnt bring it up. I heard it live not second hand. You are welcome to do your own research.

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight. Other drivers and racing observers all over America can generally say that it was a "side-by-side racing deal," or something to that effect.
Thats funny the announcers said they clearly saw Bush's tires turn to the right and then used the excuse that he got lose. What they did not address is the reason he got lose which was he knew he had jr in a position that would save him. Richmond is notorious for bumping but not reckless driving on the last two laps. Anyone with a pair of eyes like 90% of the fans flipping Bush off (those werent fists they were shaking ether as the announcers said) saw that Bush wrecked Jr. But you think everyone is saying "its just racing"???? Is that why this clip on nascar.com is labelled "Busch takes Jr out"? http://www.nascar.com/video/cup/2008/05/03/cup.ric.eight.nascar/index.html?MostPopular

Last edited:
And how come Junior should be allowed to go "kick some driver's a@@" if he gets wrecked, but when other non-Junior drivers take issue with somebody else on the race track, they are labeled as a thug or a goon.
Who is a goon? Jr isnt allowed to do it either but he should have and then take his punishment like a man. None of it matters anyway, both will be in the chase.

Just curious, do you Junior fans see the earth revolving around the sun like the rest of us do?

Firstly, why would Kyle Busch have a vendetta to "wreck" all the Hendrick cars after leaving them last year?

You answered your own question ...
He felt he should have stayed at Hendrick's, I felt that way too, he's a damn good driver, but still young and doesn't know when to back off and when to forge forward.

Jimbo

Just curious, do you Junior fans see the earth revolving around the sun like the rest of us do?

Firstly, why would Kyle Busch have a vendetta to "wreck" all the Hendrick cars after leaving them last year? The move to JGR got him more pay, more exposure and a better car and team. What exactly would he have to be bitter about? But because it sounds good to explain a racing situation, that's all you guys keep saying.

Secondly, that Hamlin guy must be amazing. While trying to decide how to make the best of a bad situation and get the most points, and while trying to keep from getting run over by the other cars on the track, he is able to correctly surmise the correct running order of the two leaders who are about 1.5 seconds apart at precisely the right moment. And before you say, "well, they told him on the radio," remember that the media has access to those frequencies and surely would have reported it already. To put it simply, the guy just led 90% of the laps at his home town track, and had the win taken from him by fate - I'm sure worrying about KB really wasn't foremost in his mind right then.

Thirdly, Junior himself said after the race that he didn't think it was intentional, because if it had been, he would have spun him out earlier in the lap when he was right behind him. Ironically, Dale Senior would have just wrecked the leader from behind and put him into the wall, and made no apologies about it afterwards. But anybody racing Junior should just back off and let him win because he's the chosen one. It's side-by-side short-track racing, and if it was any other two guys and the same thing happened, you'd be talking about what an exciting finish it was and saying that that makes NASCAR such a great sport.

Listen, it's great you Junior fans are so passionate. But you only see things from your driver's perspective. And I'm not saying he's not a good driver and a class guy. Just recognize that Junior isn't always 100% right and everybody else isn't 100% wrong.

Dave,
Who is your driver ?

If your driver had been in Jr.'s spot you would have felt the same way.

The MEDIA makes Jr. out to be the guy, Jr never looks at it that way.

Jimbo

NASCAR.COM : Video

"it looked like he come down a little bit...I coulda got lower (but I didnt)" ............ Busch. Funny nothing about I got loose or why my wheels were turned the wrong way. Isnt it strange how he tries to overshadow the whole thing at the begining by igoring the question and stating that Hamlin had the car anyway? Isnt it strange how he acts like he wasnt even in the car reffering to what video looks like?

If the Jr. Nation should blame anyone, it's Denny Hamlin for throwing a fit on track and bringing out an unnecessary caution.

There's nothing wrong with Kyle Busch making an aggressive racing move for first position on the last laps of the race. (Now the truck series is a different matter. He ought to respect that other drivers are running for points before making a checkers or wreckers move.)

If the Jr. Nation should blame anyone, it's Denny Hamlin for throwing a fit on track and bringing out an unnecessary caution.

There's nothing wrong with Kyle Busch making an aggressive racing move for first position on the last laps of the race. (Now the truck series is a different matter. He ought to respect that other drivers are running for points before making a checkers or wreckers move.)

At the very least, Hamlin should have been down low or on the apron so that he would be able to get off the track and on to pit row when need be.

Jimbo

The next beer can target for the Jr. Nation? Lowe's Motor Speedway.

Dale Jr. wrecked the #88 in the day 2 evening test session. Obviously the SAFER barrier turned right up into him.

He was in the chase last year 10 points out of the lead at Kansas when jr wrecked him. Jr fans are going to see what they want to see, not the truth.
10 points out of what lead? Going into the chase? Jeff Gordon was 10 points from the leader Jimmie Johnson in the chase, The only part of nascar that matters. And last year I remember Kyle acting like a baby and Dale Jr getting into Kyle's car and finishing the race.

The next beer can target for the Jr. Nation? Lowe's Motor Speedway.

Dale Jr. wrecked the #88 in the day 2 evening test session. Obviously the SAFER barrier turned right up into him.

Is Jr. Nation the only fans out there Drinking ?
Is Jr. Nation the only fans not happy with thier drivers finishing position and the only ones showing that they are not happy ???

Remember there are PLENTY of Fans out there that didn't have the winning driver week in and week out....
Suppose NONE of the Hamlin fans were throwing anything or telling others what they thought.

All the other fans out there are Saints, just watching their driver any saying " Oh Well, another week finishing 2-43rd, thats OK ...

Get a reality check, theres alot more than Jr fans that are not happy, BUT JR. FANS take the blame for everyone

Jimbo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts