Jury broadly clears News Corp unit in DISH suit

Bad week to have Team Summit if you're Charlie.

Does this mean we get FOX channels faster, now the lawsuit is over?

I don't think anyone, including the judge, saw it coming out this way. What more proof could a jury need?:confused:

HAHAHAHAHA... Dish is doing SO great these days aren't they?

Maybe it's time for "Poker Player" Charlie to retire, this strategy of lets sue everyone so we can spend our sub's money on lawsuits instead of adding value to the programming... Wise up Chuck!

this is not good news but I don't see how it huts DISH or Charlie personally. Developmetns in the Tivo lawsuit have far more potential to hurt DISH.

this is not good news but I don't see how it huts DISH or Charlie personally. Developmetns in the Tivo lawsuit have far more potential to hurt DISH.

No, it won't hurt Charlie personally. However, it could very well hurt the subscribers and Dish's continuous crusade. Time will tell.

Dish needs a new legal team. Wow given the reports from the trial it is hard to believe they lost this one so completely.

DISH had only sued for $100 million and the judge and other parties were urging the two sides to settle. the figure of $1.5 billion in damages was not considered likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts