Just Canceled

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
Add to that using it in the home is now free with any subscription easily done with either Alexa or Google Home, no restrictions, no black outs.
I only pay for one radio: the one in my car. Can I stream too? I thought that was extra cost...

Tampa8

Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
I only pay for one radio: the one in my car. Can I stream too? I thought that was extra cost...
Not extra cost for online streaming if you have either of the two main subscriptions, Select or All Access. The Simply music one may not be free.

You just make sure you are set-up on SiriusXm with a separate sign in for online listening. Then in the Alexa App add the skill and link your account, done. You can ask for Siriusxm by either channels number or most often by name. For example channel 6 or Sixties on Six. For sports you just have to ask for the sports team.
If Google Home I don't know the procedure guessing something the same.

Reactions: TheKrell

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
Not extra cost for online streaming if you have either of the two main subscriptions, Select or All Access. The Simply music one may not be free.

You just make sure you are set-up on SiriusXm with a separate sign in for online listening. Then in the Alexa App add the skill and link your account, done. You can ask for Siriusxm by either channels number or most often by name. For example channel 6 or Sixties on Six. For sports you just have to ask for the sports team.
If Google Home I don't know the procedure guessing something the same.
Thanks Tampa! I got it going on my PC here at work. :clapping

Reactions: Tampa8

TRG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I've gone for months without the service in my vehicle and found I missed it enough to reactivate my sub. Having streaming at home and work is icing on the cake.

Reactions: Tampa8