Just Canceled

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You folks are getting screwed. Renewed in November for 60$ Canadian and they threw in a free 3rd gen Echo Dot
correct me if i'm wrong... but you do need a CC to get the eco dot free right.. sorry i dont trust SXM to hold my CC on file after reading all of the complaints about them miss charging people over charging also. id'e rather say send me the bill via snail mail!!!

correct me if i'm wrong... but you do need a CC to get the eco dot free right.. sorry i dont trust SXM to hold my CC on file after reading all of the complaints about them miss charging people over charging also. id'e rather say send me the bill via snail mail!!!

Could be I missed those mistake posts, but I certainly have not seen that as a trend as much as a couple of them. I have had XM then the combined company since the begining I can honestly say they have never charged something different than they said they would.

That $60 and free DOT was indeed quite readily available and not just for new subscribers.

Reactions: krynn
All you have to do is tell them to omit your CC after the transaction ...
I do it every year ...

The purpose I do it is so they can't just start auto charging me when my year being paid comes to an end, I always call in to negotiate.

Btw, I did get an Echo dot when I re upped in Jan.

My 3 months at $2 a month is over tomorrow, called up to cancel, they first offered me the 6 months deal-$30, said no thanks, came back with $24 for a year for All Access, done.

To be honest that is all this service is worth to me since I don’t drive that much, but with a upcoming move to Florida I will be using it more since I will have to drive back and forth a few times.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)