Just downloaded software version 222.

Does it play the "Welcome back Kotter" tune? ;)

Seriously, we'll have to hear from SatGuys what it does, given how erratic Release Notes are.

Why do I get the feeling because of the number all it is, is a stability update. By now if they had changed or added something awesome like integrated lists people would be going how Awesome is this.

I was really wanting a little more before TV season started :( But hopefully they fixed PTAT and the rain issue. I really want that integrated list though.

JrC said:
I don't get it.

That's because you're too young. You've been outed by my "age detector." ;)

In the 70s there were two roughly similar sitcoms of note:

Room 222

and

Welcome Back Kotter

Room 222

and

Welcome Back Kotter

They were not simultaneous shows, one preceded the other. That's a stretch for an association though. That said, Karen Valentine still gets my pre-pubescent hormones going.

Oh yes! How well I remember her! :dev

I didn't say they were simultaneous. I think the success of one bred the other.

Room 222

and

Welcome Back Kotter

I remember both shows. Your "age detector" was fooled by my "continuity detector". They were similar only in the loosest sense. The characters of Welcome Back Kotter were based on Gabe Kaplan's experiences in remedial high school.

Karen Valentine couldn't hold a candle to Marcia Strassman.

Can we get the title of this thread changed to Valentine vs Strassman? There's a sticky for S222 :) And to make this relevant to this sub-forum, I'd Hopper either one back in the day.