Just getting started.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trojanfan#1

Original poster
Sep 25, 2008
I an new to the site and am in dyer straights to get moving on this. I stumbled across season tickets of the USC Trojans. (Very excite). I currently have direct TV and have called them to get the equipment necessary to make my tailgating experience the ultimate. Unfortunately they don’t know jack and have pond me off to other companies that don’t specialize in this type of stuff. I have been getting the run around and have had enough. What I’m asking is can someone help me in telling me what exactly I need and where to find the equipment. Direct TV won’t give me a dish. Or even give me the correct person to talk to regarding the matter. Hopefully I have come to the right place. It would be greatly appriciated.:hungry:

The thread was helpful. But what is the difference between the satellites available. I am going to be using this for Saturday tailgating, and possibly Sundays set up in the back yard. Tell me if I am missing anything. I need a TV, satellite (where do I get this?), a stand for satellite (where do I get this?), receiver & remote (which I get from Direct TV), , generator, extension cord, power strip (I have this exipment)

The thread was helpful. But what is the difference between the satellites available. I am going to be using this for Saturday tailgating, and possibly Sundays set up in the back yard. Tell me if I am missing anything. I need a TV, satellite (where do I get this?), a stand for satellite (where do I get this?), receiver & remote (which I get from Direct TV), , generator, extension cord, power strip (I have this exipment)

I personally would not worry about the receiver and remote. If you are using it for tailgating why not just use one from your house. Once you are done hook it back up to your TV and you are all set. I would not pay the extra receiver fees just to occasionally use the receiver.

Trojanfan#1 are you really a college graduate or just a jock with a college degree? Grammar and spelling are terrible.

Trojanfan#1 are you really a college graduate or just a jock with a college degree? Grammar and spelling are terrible.

What are you the grammar and spelling police? Who really cares as he was able to get his point across.

What a way to make a new member feel welcome.

Status
Please reply by conversation.