Just got my Tuner

BarneyBean

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Just got my Samsung DTB-H260F, connected an ArcherUHF VHF FM antenna I had on my stereo and I got six stations and I'm loving it already. I know I'm gonna need another antenna but I'm not sure if I'll need an indoor or outdoor, I'm not getting the ABC channel but I never could get it with a set top antenna. The others come in with about 3 bars only so I know I'll need something else any suggestions.
By the way my zip is 44515 and this basketball game looks great.

Just got my Samsung DTB-H260F, connected an ArcherUHF VHF FM antenna I had on my stereo and I got six stations and I'm loving it already. I know I'm gonna need another antenna but I'm not sure if I'll need an indoor or outdoor, I'm not getting the ABC channel but I never could get it with a set top antenna. The others come in with about 3 bars only so I know I'll need something else any suggestions.
By the way my zip is 44515 and this basketball game looks great.

Did you visit tvfool.com website and enter your address? Suggest you do so if you haven't. It'll tell you the pre-transition digital and post-transition digital stations, relative bearing & distance and VHF/UHF channels of the stations in your area. From that chart, you pick an antenna that fits the needs of what you want to receive.

3 bars out of how many?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)