Just installed! internal 1 TB drive into the Ultra!Need alittle help

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
Just put my new 1 TB samsung 3.5" sata drive into the Ultra and the format went well.I think im just missing something but when i try to do a channel backup to says no usb drive connected.I did use a usb drive before and now would like to default backup to the internal drive but cant seem to see how to do it.

Just put my new 1 TB samsung 3.5" sata drive into the Ultra and the format went well.I think im just missing something but when i try to do a channel backup to says no usb drive connected.I did use a usb drive before and now would like to default backup to the internal drive but cant seem to see how to do it.

I think it can only backup to a USB drive or memory stick (couldn't see any way to do it myself when I looked).

That's normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)