Just installed Tivo HD

Travel? Never thought of that, and its small too.

Yep and it has built in wireless to boot.

Already thought about the hotels that require you to browse to their webpage first. Install the little MACID spoofer on your laptop. Set your laptop to the same MACID as the Roku's wireless one. Connect to the web with the laptop. Do the hotel authorization deal. Unspoof the MACID on your laptop and fire up the Roku.

Or you could just get a crossover patch cable and do ICS on the laptop.

The watch now works very well on my Tivo, but the quality is not so hot. The movie selection makes it well worth adding a few titles for a rainy day. Good job to everyone involved.

Is it not so hot compared to other HD media you've tried, including Vudu, PPV, and BD, or is it not so hot coming through the Tivo as opposed to other ways of streaming Netflix, including direct from a PC, Roku, 360, etc.? I'm still debating between adding a Tivo or going the cheaper route with a Roku.

To me its like Vudus SD version, which is not bad. Not so hot meant, not what im used too. For a rainy day flick, its great. I have not heard that there is a PQ difference between the Tivo/Roku/Other versions of Watch now.

Well, since I dropped sat I had to download Leverage, Supernatural, Nip Tuck and Damages from Unbox. Was very easy, and PQ thru the TiVo is very good, much better than any SD youd see on normal tv.

The HD on Netflix is pretty good. I do not have BluRay nor do I plan on getting one soon. Maybe when they drop to around a hundred dollars for a player. So it allows me to get my fill on HD movies since I dropped the HBO suite on Dish for Netflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)