Just "moved" - locals same?

adamjeeps

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
Ruckersville, VA
I just "moved" from Charlottesville, VA to Roanoke, VA. I even logged on to my Dish Account and it says I have the Roanoke/Lynchburg locals.

My guide still shows and I still receive the Charlottesville locals (in SD, why I moved in the first place). I am getting spotbeam 5 on Bird 29, which is the Roanoke HD locals.

How do I program my receivers to delete the Charlotesville locals and receive the Roanoke locals?

Thanks in advance!!!

E* hasn't done the change

I just "moved" from Charlottesville, VA to Roanoke, VA. I even logged on to my Dish Account and it says I have the Roanoke/Lynchburg locals.

My guide still shows and I still receive the Charlottesville locals (in SD, why I moved in the first place). I am getting spotbeam 5 on Bird 29, which is the Roanoke HD locals.

How do I program my receivers to delete the Charlotesville locals and receive the Roanoke locals?

Thanks in advance!!!
Sounds like either E* hasn't changed or you need to do a chk switch and force a new download.

or dont say anything and enjoy both sets (as long as they dont bill you for both) ;)

I had both Minneapolis (my DMA) and Duluth, MN (when I "moved) for almost a year with no issues. Lost Mpls in the card swap (the old card swap from blue to yellow)

or dont say anything and enjoy both sets (as long as they dont bill you for both) ;)

I had both Minneapolis (my DMA) and Duluth, MN (when I "moved) for almost a year with no issues. Lost Mpls in the card swap (the old card swap from blue to yellow)

Sorry, to clarify, I am still getting the SD old channels instead of the new HD locals I should be getting. If they don't show up tomorrow I will call.

Thanks everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)