Just ordered HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I actually get a better signal with the AM21 hooked up to one of my HR22s than my HR20-700. Was your HR20 a 700 or 100?

I was just talking with a good friend in the A / V business about this and we are thinking that there's nothing wrong on our end.
We have had very bad weather here the last week with 4 tornado's touching down in the vicinity of the OTA towers and were wondering if the local channels have been put down to the old reduced power temporarily ....
I will contact the Chief Engineer at one of the locals and see what he has to say.

I just joined the HR24 club! I got it from 6th Ave for $189.97 including shipping. Not bad! I should have it Wednesday or Thursday. I guess I'm on the hook for another two years. That's okay though, where else will I go. I have considered Cox cable, but I have had very good luck with Directv all of these years.

Activated my HR24 from 6th Ave. this afternoon and can see an immediate difference from my HR20-100 it replaced. Called to activate the HR24 and asked about the free HD for 24 months. It was okayed and then I told her that I would like to replace the HR20-700 in my bedroom at some time in the future. The lady said I think that we can do that - no charge for anything - just add a 2 year contract extension. She scheduled it for tomorrow and assured me that it will be the HR24-500. Been a good Directv day and hope it continues tomorrow.

Activated my HR24 from 6th Ave. this afternoon and can see an immediate difference from my HR20-100 it replaced. Called to activate the HR24 and asked about the free HD for 24 months. It was okayed and then I told her that I would like to replace the HR20-700 in my bedroom at some time in the future. The lady said I think that we can do that - no charge for anything - just add a 2 year contract extension. She scheduled it for tomorrow and assured me that it will be the HR24-500. Been a good Directv day and hope it continues tomorrow.

I hope you get an HR24, but the csr can't guaranty it. You get what the installer has. Did you get them to send you one free? Good deal if you did. I tried, but the best the regular csr would do is a $50 credit.

The csr passed me along to another department and the lady there said as long as I would request whole home DVR service that it would have to be an HR24. Said that I wouldn't have to subscribe to whole room service when the DVR was installed and that would guarantee me an HR24.

I just joined the HR24 club! I got it from 6th Ave for $189.97 including shipping. Not bad! I should have it Wednesday or Thursday. I guess I'm on the hook for another two years. That's okay though, where else will I go. I have considered Cox cable, but I have had very good luck with Directv all of these years.

Congrats and Welcome Chip !

welcome to the club buddy! you will love the HR24. i'm leaving my wife and getting married to this thing. :D

Thats where I got mine. You should have it by Wednesday at the latest. :D

Hey now! I ordered up an HR24 myself just a few minutes ago. Was waiting for a bunch of Amazon Rewards certificates to arrive -- it ended up only costing me $37. :D

Hey now! I ordered up an HR24 myself just a few minutes ago. Was waiting for a bunch of Amazon Rewards certificates to arrive -- it ended up only costing me $37. :D

You suck! Just kidding. Sort of.....;)

You suck! Just kidding. Sort of.....;)

How many OTHER things did you have to buy from Amazon to get all the credits to bring your bill down to $ 37 ? :)

$ 500 or so ? :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts