Just ordered HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just got mine. Its a beauty! One problem though. I have recordings on my hr21 that we really want to see. If I deactivate the hr21, would I still be able to watch the recordings?

Rey,
Heres the solution ...
Don't turn the other one off till you have caught up.

Nothing says you can't keep it on, the difference when you do finally turn it off will be prorated and minimal at that.

Rey,
Heres the solution ...
Don't turn the other one off till you have caught up.

Nothing says you can't keep it on, the difference when you do finally turn it off will be prorated and minimal at that.

Only thought about buying the HR24..I have the protection plan. If something
goes wrong with unit your not assured of getting the HR24 as replacement..

Not liking that..

Just don't disconnect the sat feed or unplug it till your done.
I disconnected everything and its working fine :). what i did was disconnect it while they were deactivating it so it still works. the idea worked. got it from a member (am7crew) at dbs. :up

I disconnected everything and its working fine :). what i did was disconnect it while they were deactivating it so it still works. the idea worked. got it from a member (am7crew) at dbs. :up

That surprises me, when I have went camping and disconnected the HD DVR and tried to reconnect on the road, I have found that you cannot get into the menus as it looks for a sat signal first.

You must have found a way around it needing a sat signal first ?

Please share :)

That surprises me, when I have went camping and disconnected the HD DVR and tried to reconnect on the road, I have found that you cannot get into the menus as it looks for a sat signal first.

You must have found a way around it needing a sat signal first ?

Please share :)
I get the same menu that you're talking about but when i press the list button i can access my recordings.

i will add my little review of the HR24-500 between today and tomorrow. did i already mention how impressed i am with this DVR? :D :luvlove:

i will add my little review of the HR24-500 between today and tomorrow. did i already mention how impressed i am with this DVR? :D :luvlove:

Just got my HR24 and H24 installed on Saturday. Really impressed with the DVR and it really flies. Miss the changing guide button that Dish had but overall really impressed. Only problems are my Caller ID is not working. Set it correctly, changed the phone cord, but it still does not work. My H24 has had issues though. My power on and volume work but channels won't change and any other satellite function doesn't work. Did a reset and it changed a channels again but awoke this morning to not working again. I got my call into the dealer. Picture quality is good and really enjoyed the 101 channels concerts last night. any ideas on the caller ID?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)