Just renewed 2 radios, and I got a good deal. I think

Canceled for a few days, been waiting for a better offer then what I received on the phone, it paid off, received a text, $3 a month, just had to pay for the year, so $36, lot better then the $99 plus fees I got when I canceled.

I'm beginning to tire of the annual SXM game. This year I may cancel for good.
I get a rush when I do these things to get better deals, used to do the same thing when I had Traditional Service for TV.

Canceled for a few days, been waiting for a better offer then what I received on the phone, it paid off, received a text, $3 a month, just had to pay for the year, so $36, lot better then the $99 plus fees I got when I canceled.

Yeah just cancelled, they refused to give me Select plan for $60. offered me same plan for $99. now. So unless they offer me $3/month also I'm not re-subscribing.

• Sad
Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
Yeah just cancelled, they refused to give me Select plan for $60. offered me same plan for $99. now. So unless they offer me $3/month also I'm not re-subscribing.
They just gave my friend another deal. No worries they will snail mail you with comeback offers like a desperate ex

• Haha
Reactions: chiodo
They just gave my friend another deal. No worries they will snail mail you with comeback offers like a desperate ex
Wouldn't be the first time, this would be the 3rd time I've cancelled, but this time, I may not be returning. More options available nowadays.

Reactions: John2021
Just went on my online account for my Honda Pilot XM service. I had Platinum for $8.99 a month plus fees on a 6 month plan. I clicked I wanted to cancel and was not offered a renewal, but a message that said I could chat to cancel service. I started the chat and renewed for the same price for 12 months, $8.99 plus $1.92 taxes and fees for 12 months for Platinum package, 60% off list. Have to have Platinum to get the sports now. I've been playing this cancel to get a renewal rate a long time now, I'm surprised they still do it.

Same here, all three of our radios run out on April 1st. The bill was going to jump to $77. I was able to get the $8.99, so I'm paying about $3 more than last year or around $35 combined for all three radios.

Reactions: John2021

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)