Just renewed 2 radios, and I got a good deal. I think

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Canceled for a few days, been waiting for a better offer then what I received on the phone, it paid off, received a text, $3 a month, just had to pay for the year, so $36, lot better then the $99 plus fees I got when I canceled.

I'm beginning to tire of the annual SXM game. This year I may cancel for good.
I get a rush when I do these things to get better deals, used to do the same thing when I had Traditional Service for TV.

Canceled for a few days, been waiting for a better offer then what I received on the phone, it paid off, received a text, $3 a month, just had to pay for the year, so $36, lot better then the $99 plus fees I got when I canceled.

Yeah just cancelled, they refused to give me Select plan for $60. offered me same plan for $99. now. So unless they offer me $3/month also I'm not re-subscribing.

• Sad
Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
Yeah just cancelled, they refused to give me Select plan for $60. offered me same plan for $99. now. So unless they offer me $3/month also I'm not re-subscribing.
They just gave my friend another deal. No worries they will snail mail you with comeback offers like a desperate ex

• Haha
Reactions: chiodo
They just gave my friend another deal. No worries they will snail mail you with comeback offers like a desperate ex
Wouldn't be the first time, this would be the 3rd time I've cancelled, but this time, I may not be returning. More options available nowadays.

Reactions: John2021
Just went on my online account for my Honda Pilot XM service. I had Platinum for $8.99 a month plus fees on a 6 month plan. I clicked I wanted to cancel and was not offered a renewal, but a message that said I could chat to cancel service. I started the chat and renewed for the same price for 12 months, $8.99 plus $1.92 taxes and fees for 12 months for Platinum package, 60% off list. Have to have Platinum to get the sports now. I've been playing this cancel to get a renewal rate a long time now, I'm surprised they still do it.

Same here, all three of our radios run out on April 1st. The bill was going to jump to $77. I was able to get the $8.99, so I'm paying about $3 more than last year or around $35 combined for all three radios.

Reactions: John2021