Just saw a commercial, DirecTV may lose AMC and other channels, is this true?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What is funny about this, is that it is written in, that they can drop programming at anytime, including in commitments, and without warning, and even raise rates, and your ETF is still VALID. People assume it is illegal or should be, but the other side of it is, you would be regulated to stay with the company during their dispute, so they can get the terms they want. It just doesnt make sense.
just because its written into a contract doesnt mean its valid.
if the contract is not equitable to both parties that signed it, can be made invalid in a court of law.
this has happened already in the oil industry.

The D* page on Facebook is on fire. I guess the scare tactics that AMC is showing is working on people. I really wished people would get the other side of the story before they blast D*. I did see one person on there that knew the facts and AMC's history with contract negotiations.

The D* page on Facebook is on fire. I guess the scare tactics that AMC is showing is working on people. I really wished people would get the other side of the story before they blast D*. I did see one person on there that knew the facts and AMC's history with contract negotiations.
Did you send them to Directvpromise.com ?

As if that's surprising they do that with Dish also, Facebook is the official complaint site and trolls so:trolls

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)