Just signed up...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

The CROW

Original poster
Jul 17, 2012
TX
with Direc TV today. We had Uverse tv (still use them for the internet) and tried Dish for like 2 days and returned....for over a year we have been using Roku for Netflix and Hulu +. So I tried Time Warner since we had a 3D TV. Well when the installer came out this past Sunday...we were told it could take up to 9 hours for the updates and sign here and the guy told me "don't call Time Warner if there is a problem...call me" type of thing...well that didn't set too well with me...so I returned Time Warner the next day. I will say the free on demand of 3D content is pretty cool though...well we were scheduled to get Uverse back out...had an awesome deal too...but checked out Direc TV and wow. Free HD, Free 3D channels our bill will be like 50+ for the 1st year and I even bought the Home Media Center HD DVR...$300.00 instant savings and can record up to 5 shows at a time. I am glad I found this site and cannot wait for the 3D content and hoping Direc TV will be an awesome experience.

By the way how are the 3D channels? I saw ESPN 3D with the short experience with Time Warner. But how is 3Net and N3D? What about On Demand for 3D? Any suggestions and comments I would appreciate it.

:D

welcome to satellite guys and welcome to D*
unfortunately i can't comment on 3D

One of the 3D channels has dropped out except for special programming like the Olympic stuff. I don't watch the 3D channels because they repeat the same stuff over and over. ESPN does have some live sporting events though. I do like 3D on occasion but not much content on Directv. PPV movies are good but pricey.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)