Justwatch IPTV schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

catthepatch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2010
Southern Alberta
Just found this international site for streaming services and thought it might be useful for the masses here.

***.justwatch.com

Don't know how these urls are to be posted so this is my try. edit if nessecery.

Happy Testing!!!

The mio is just fine, trying to set up sats, controls and finding all the different settings is the issue. Where I changed a setting that lets my Vbox to stay powered up after I power down is frustrating as there are no definitive instructions that I can find atm.

Happy Testing!!!

Reactions: primestar31
That's funny. I found out from El Bandido at LegitFTA (in YOUR thread!) how to change settings on my Mio so my G-box would power DOWN when my Mio shuts down either in regular OR deep standby! That setting allows it to power the G-box up and down as needed. In DEEP STANDBY, it'll turn on the receiver & G-box about 4 minutes before a timer, gets it all booted all the way up, then just before time for the timer to fire, it moves the dish to the sat needed, and tunes in the channel. Then it starts recording. Completely flawless so far.

Here it is, this is in the NA SatDreamGR image: New Mio Owner

Yes there are settings for just about everything. Finding just how to get to those settings is the problem. I may have a different flavour of satdreamgr than you, so getting to said switch may or may not be the same.

Reactions: primestar31

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts