Jynxbox Ultra HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
looks like another rebranded Chinese box.

Good luck, these things are usually pumped out a mile a minute with no thought of after sale service.

UDL

looks like another rebranded Chinese box.

Good luck, these things are usually pumped out a mile a minute with no thought of after sale service.

UDL

Well it's not that bad. It has a turbo tuner and a ATSC tuner, features not found on most FTA boxes.
For support I have had trouble with the tuner getting hot and freezing. The dealer had me send it in to be checked out, and a replacement with tracking number is on it's way back.
What I do need help is getting a channel editor for this, thus why I need to know the CPU.

ATSC sounds cool, the turbo tuner I assume you mean is turbofec 8psk/qpsk? sounds like it was designed for the hacker crowd. Doesnt mean it is, the genpix line are all amazing tuners, just sounds like it is all.

edit: little bit of google and yup thats exactly what its designed for. These types of box's are usually brutal quality (lots of reports online of people bricking them, overheating, or plain just dying)

best of luck to you, apparently the editor they supply, jxeditor, has bricked a few receivers. Does it have a way of saving the channel list to a usb stick or off the ethernet? I would start there, do a real simple scan, try and only get 3 or 4 channels scanned in, then work upto 2 or 3 transponders, then add different types, radio, tv, ac3 etc. and see if you can determine the file format. Having a pc tuner to get a good looke at the NIT, PMT etc would help alot.

UDL

Well it's not that bad. It has a turbo tuner and a ATSC tuner, features not found on most FTA boxes.
For support I have had trouble with the tuner getting hot and freezing. The dealer had me send it in to be checked out, and a replacement with tracking number is on it's way back.
What I do need help is getting a channel editor for this, thus why I need to know the CPU.
Ali3606 400Mhz 32bit CPU ,128Mb 16 bit DDRII 800 SDRAM That is the CPU

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)