Status
Please reply by conversation.

Madtown HD Junkie

Occasional Supreme Being
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 3, 2004
Madison, WI
anyone else geting stutterting on the Kc vs Cin game in HD on ST? every other channel is smooth, no stuttering, except this one.

I had it paused on the 2nd tuner on my HR10-250 and it was freezing/stuttering @ the start of the 2nd half. Thought my hard drive was dying.

The CBS HD feed in Denver of the Broncos/Rams game on D* HD locals was excellent. The same for the Local FOX HD games. I was midly surprised.

Being in the Ciny market I was able to watch the game via OTA had no audio or video problem,however it is like day and night watching the HD feed from FOX and CBS.Come CBS get with it and show all games in HD and in 1080i format.

I had stuttering as well, wathing the HD satellite feed on an HR10-250. When I switched over the SD feed the stuttering went away.

I had it too for about 15 mins, and it was pissing me off.

stuttering

Mine stuttered like crazy. Luckily, the OTA signal was fine. That OTA signal by the way, is F-R-E-E!.

It could have been worse, two of my buddies lost half of their ticket channels yesterday. After resettign their boxes, they were ALL GOOD. Until noticing the reset killed their local HD channels.

On the bright side, watchin the Lions suck in SD, might actually be better than High Def sucking.

I lost audio at halftime and through most of the 3rd quarter. ONLY happened on the Bengals-Chiefs HD game on 723. The SD version on 708 was fine. I called DirecTV, and after being on hold for about 10 minutes and working with an idiot tech person, the audio finally came back on its own.

I noticed very little stuttering (some, but not alot). But the loss of audio was VERY annoying.

looks like next week we have a much larger issue to complain about...NO HD BENGALS GAME?!?!?!?

Teams should start providing their own HD cameras and crew for home and away games...perhaps they could even team up and share shots for ultimate coverage...

and dont say they couldnt afford it. they just dont WANT to spend the cash. NFL should even be helping out in order to provide the highest quality sports programming in the world.

and who cares if HD only represents a small % of the market...presenting low quality product based on that is retarded.

just a thought.

Vedhead] Looks like next week we have a much larger issue to complain about...NO HD BENGALS GAME?!?!?!?

HD viewing audience is growing daily. The networks and NFL need to get their act together. But then how much revenue are they losing if they don't produce HD games as quickly as we would like? People will still watch the game.:eek:

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)