KEXP on G10R?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Change

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2005
I've got a Coolsat 5000 on G10R. I can get UWTV and The Research Channel, but what I'm assuming is supposed to be KEXP (UWash radio station) is just a blank screen with no audio. Is it just my receiver, or is there just an empty carrier there?

There are three tv channels and one radio station listed in the PAT, but the third tv channel is not present in the stream. That is the black screen you are seeing. The radio station KEXP is on Apid 114. I'm not familiar with the Coolsat 5000, but on my Coship 3188C, the radio stations are put in a separate list from the TV stations. You may have to switch from TV to Radio to hear the radio station.

I just found this on 11805 mhz (4580) and it is called galaxy 0003
and I Do have to switch to radio mode on my receiver.

Gotcha, didn't know I had to switch modes. I'll try it later tonight :) Been way too busy to really play with this...can't wait for summer when I've got some time, then I can add a bigger dish and motor and REALLY start having fun!

On the Satworks you can take any video channel, go into edit and zero out the video pids, put in the selected audio pids. This will give you the "radio" on the TV side. You don't have to change from TV to the radio side. I have the Blues channel on T(IA)5 set up like this. Real handy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts