KHIZ - Galaxy 17

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I went out and moved the dish to 91W. Had to manually type in the TP info and locked at 30. Tweaked the dish a little bit and up to 60 on the Pansat 1500 (30 is threshold)

so in Coolsat terms....73 ;)

I have a hard time getting a lock on this channel with the Traxis. It will scan scan in and store with no problem, but when I go to it, it gives me "no signal" of flashes on and off. I found out that if if filp the 922 from odd to even and back to odd TPs it would come in.

I also have a promblem with FOX Movie Channel on this Satellite. It comes is with audio but the the video is dark with a littlle tiling. I hit pause for a few seconds and then it will come in. I don't understatnd why this happens because both channels come in fine on the Quali. :confused:

I have a hard time getting a lock on this channel with the Traxis. It will scan scan in and store with no problem, but when I go to it, it gives me "no signal" of flashes on and off. I found out that if if filp the 922 from odd to even and back to odd TPs it would come in.

I also have a promblem with FOX Movie Channel on this Satellite. It comes is with audio but the the video is dark with a littlle tiling. I hit pause for a few seconds and then it will come in. I don't understatnd why this happens because both channels come in fine on the Quali. :confused:

No problem with either channel on the Pansat. May have something to do with the SR. There one extreme to the other, possibly the Traxis gets confused :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.