KidzBop Channel 77 (in Ford cars)?

tedb3rd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Rome, Georgia, United States
I just got a '14 Ford Fusion with the 6-month trial subscription to their 'All Access' package. I went to tune to KidzBop channel (77) for the kids but the channel was not listed as available. My old car was a Toyota and it had the channel. My wife's car is a Chevy and it has it too.

Anybody out there with a Ford getting that channel? Is there a setting that could be blocking the channel? I noticed online that it's listed as available with XM and SiriusXM... But if you select Sirius it says 'Available Online Only" for the channel.

I contacted SiriusXM and the CSR looked up my account info and subscription and said that I just had to do a radio refresh.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have a '13 Fusion Titainium and I do not get anything on Channel 77, says Invalid Channel.
Could it be that the channel has moved, they have made some changes not too long ago.

Looks like the website says Online Only.

You Can use your Smart Phone App and link it to the Fusion radio and stream the channel if you want.

Thanks Jimbo. That's what I was afraid of. The channel has not moved--still 77 in the wife's car. It must have to do with Ford being Sirius before the merger. The CSR at SiriusXM just didn't know what he was talking about. I tried the signal refresh this morning and the channel was still not available like you said. ..but thanks for checking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts