Pixl

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Traverse City, Michigan
Knife Tv

83w Ku
11967 H 2402

This used to be on 79w before they floated that one away.
May not be a big deal, some may already know about this.
What is interesting is how I found it.
I was scanning 82w Nimq 4 using full band Ku circular lnb, DTV Slimline dish, and OpenBox receiver.
There was enough bleed over from 83w linear for the OpenBox to lock it.
Now I had just scanned 83w earlier with a linear lnb on a 1.2m dish and Manhattan receiver. The Manhattan skipped over it even though I was using the correct lnb for the service and a much larger dish that gets a ton of signal off the other 83w TPs.
I manualy keyed in the TP into the Manhattan and it locked Knife TV with good strong signal.
This is the first time I found the OpenBox out performing the Manhattan.
Maybe the low SR?

Grabbed this tp last night...its was the Perry's jewelry channel. As noted above seem to remember it was on 79W before so likely had to move.

Little confused but did you try scanning both receivers on the same dish at any point? Your 1.2 might be more 2degree compliant than the slimline.

No didn't try that.
It would be a more equal test, but not that big a deal.
But for clarification, it was the Manhattan connected to the bigger 1.2m dish, should have been an advantage.

its the lower symbol rate that screws up some TP"s and I dont know why

Manhattan will skip the knife show (2403 s/r) yet a couple times I've scanned 105W and it picked up the Echo test card at 1000 s/r (it actually blind scanned it at 999) no issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts