KTLA Airing Classic TV Marathon

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

clayface1000

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Last edited:
I have KTLA (Los Angeles) on Dish Network, in lieu of availability of local (Medford, OR) CW affiliate.

Cool. KTLA is, in my opinion, well worth the $1.50 / month I pay to have the channel. I love the news from the area, enjoy the pre-season Raiders games, have watched several minutes of the Clippers games that are broadcast on KTLA (and I'm not even a basketball fan), enjoy watching Smackdown at a later time (I'm on the East Coast and am just settling in when it's coming on out there), it shows some pretty decent movies, and now we get a Classic TV Marathon! WELL WORTH $1.50!!

I was actually thinking of adding WWOR as well but am still kicking that idea around... I do see (on the program guide) King of the Hill pretty often and I know they did broadcast a FEW Yankees games last year.

Cade

For those who subscribe to the superstations, KTLA will be broadcasting a 60 hour marathon to celebrate the anniversary of the station beginning Friday, November 23. Programming will consist of classic TV shows, including many that have not been widely seen in years:

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog: Day 12: WGA's Strike; KTLA in LA Celebrates 60 Years On-Air with Classic Marathon

Thanks for the info! I would never had known it. That will be a must record day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts