KTLA Airing Classic TV Marathon

clayface1000

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Last edited:
I have KTLA (Los Angeles) on Dish Network, in lieu of availability of local (Medford, OR) CW affiliate.

Cool. KTLA is, in my opinion, well worth the $1.50 / month I pay to have the channel. I love the news from the area, enjoy the pre-season Raiders games, have watched several minutes of the Clippers games that are broadcast on KTLA (and I'm not even a basketball fan), enjoy watching Smackdown at a later time (I'm on the East Coast and am just settling in when it's coming on out there), it shows some pretty decent movies, and now we get a Classic TV Marathon! WELL WORTH $1.50!!

I was actually thinking of adding WWOR as well but am still kicking that idea around... I do see (on the program guide) King of the Hill pretty often and I know they did broadcast a FEW Yankees games last year.

Cade

For those who subscribe to the superstations, KTLA will be broadcasting a 60 hour marathon to celebrate the anniversary of the station beginning Friday, November 23. Programming will consist of classic TV shows, including many that have not been widely seen in years:

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog: Day 12: WGA's Strike; KTLA in LA Celebrates 60 Years On-Air with Classic Marathon

Thanks for the info! I would never had known it. That will be a must record day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts