KU LNB for 10' Bud

N2bnfunn

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
My House
Looking for the best Ku lnb for my 10' Bud I have an Co-rotor 2 installed and the ku lnb went bad. What is the best replacement?

Thanks in advance for any advice..

it's not what you asked for

It's not what you are asking for but I decided after 20 years I would replace my lnb with something more modern. I tired the DMX 741 from WS International and really was looking more for C-Band. It has both C-Band and Ku Band built right in and uses voltage to switch instead of the servo. I was able to use my old scalar and I am getting around 71q on most of the KU band sats and around 81 to 84q on most of the C-Band sats. I haven't tried it on all of them but so far I am very happy with it. It's not going to be as good as the old fashion Ku band lnbs but it does a decent job from what I have seen....

I stuck it on my old 10' Sami mesh and it does a decent job. It is really touchy to setup and you need to take your time. Isn't going to be plug and play but with tweaking it does a decent job. I messed with it for about 3 hours trying for the best Q I could get. Mainly was just playing and spending time with my son...but it was a lot of fun! :)

You will see good reviews and bad ones but from my stand point it aint perfect but it do the job...

KU LNB for 10 ft BUD

I have a 10' Bud (SAMI) with a Co-rotor 2 and have tried 3 ku lnbs with it, an Aspen 770 ku (0.6 db), a Norsat 4507A (.7 db) and a Norsat 4000A (.6 db). All of them worked quite well. I found that tuning the dish and making sure it tracked the arc made much more of a difference than which lnb I used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)