kwajr: fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron119

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
kwajr has fraudulently sold products to several users in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum at dbstalk.com. He has yet to respond to those accusations and will be facing criminal charges by this A.M. according to one of the parties involved.

All kwajr must do is respond to the parties involved, one step is communicating like an adult in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum in the thread that is now a "sticky".

You can't hide from people you rip off. Your running time is almost over as well. There won't be much arguing when the Sheriff serves you with a warrant and you have to explain the situation to your loved ones.

Good job! Keep working at it, and you'll get your money. I tracked down some jack*** on ebay that took my money and ran, he ended up getting picked up by the po-po. Now hes got a felony on his record and cuts me a check every month. So this is what its like to get alimony?? :rolleyes:

this username looks very similar to mine. i have never sold any dish products on ebay yet, but do plan on selling my 6000.

korsjs said:
this username looks very similar to mine. i have never sold any dish products on ebay yet, but do plan on selling my 6000.

Lol, not you! I'd love to buy a 6000, we may talk then.

Actually, I'm just helping this guy out with resolving this conflict by bringing this fellow's misdeads to light. I can only imagine how much it would damage my confidence in ebay by losing money to a scammer.

There should be a blacklist on the forums (for the classified/buy,sell,trade section) that contains individuals that have ripped people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)