L4.01 For ViP622 Is Coming!

My comment was mostly directed to how the 721 has it, but the 622 (and 942) which would really benefit (supporting wide screen and all) don't.

As far as dbstalk having a thread about it, most people here don't go there, so a thread there has no bearing (I had actually searched here to see mention of it, but only found the 625 mention in this thread).

My comment was mostly directed to how the 721 has it, but the 622 (and 942) which would really benefit (supporting wide screen and all) don't.

As far as dbstalk having a thread about it, most people here don't go there, so a thread there has no bearing (I had actually searched here to see mention of it, but only found the 625 mention in this thread).

a) It was directed to my post not your.
b) that's whole Internet idea make connections - do you want me to repost everything from all other sites ? :D

I read through AVS Forum, dbstalk, High Def Forum and Satellite Guys twice daily. Total of 12 different forums I scan.

a) It was directed to my post not your.
b) that's whole Internet idea make connections - do you want me to repost everything from all other sites ? :D
Sorry, misread you're post. :eek:
Since it was right after our mention of the 721 getting side by side PiP, it looked like you scolded us for being off topic, and for repeating something from somewhere else. Thanks for providing the link though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)