L630

Recording two football games today with a 622, having a terrible time trying to watch them time shifted. One will not start from the beginning, because it keeps jumping to live TV. The other keeps pausing/resuming by itself, and can't jump ahead because it thinks it is "live TV", although the recording is clearly at least 45 minutes behind live.

This crummy software has been out more than a month, there is no excuse for not fixing it. It just ruined another afternoon of football. The AT&T service is looking mighty attractive right now.

I having the same problem with the pip one side looks fine and the other side looks like strechted verticaly even for HD.

I have the exact same problem. The other issue is that regardless of the aspect ratio of what is on that tuner it is always displayed in a full screen format. Nothing you do makes the aspect change either. Normal, Stretch, Partial Zoom, Full Zoom, Grey Bar... doesn't matter. The aspect ratio doesn't change at all. As such, only HD channels look right on that tuner. A standard def channel gets immediately put to full screen.

The same thing with the split screen feature. One tuner will be in normal aspect ratio and the other will be horribly vertically stretched.

I'll try to take some photos of this to post and show the "phenomenon".

Here are photos of the problem with the tuner that doesn't like to do anything. Sorry for not just putting something on pause and doing the various bits. Didn't think about that until after I had already done all the image resizing, etc.

For the "bad" photos, the scoreboard is behind the Dish banners and you'll notice it doesn't move as opposed to the normal ones, where it moves with each separate aspect ratio change.

Does anyone know why this is possibly happening? I haven't seen anything about it anywhere on the forums.

Normal Partial Zoom.jpgSide By Side 2.jpgBad Grey Bar.jpgBad Stretch.jpgBad Zoom.jpgBad Normal.jpgBad Partial Zoom.jpgNormal Grey Bar.jpgNormal Stretch.jpgNormal Zoom.jpgNormal Normal.jpgSide By Side 1.jpg

Here are photos of the problem with the tuner that doesn't like to do anything. Sorry for not just putting something on pause and doing the various bits. Didn't think about that until after I had already done all the image resizing, etc.

For the "bad" photos, the scoreboard is behind the Dish banners and you'll notice it doesn't move as opposed to the normal ones, where it moves with each separate aspect ratio change.

Does anyone know why this is possibly happening? I haven't seen anything about it anywhere on the forums.

View attachment 58688View attachment 58698View attachment 58697View attachment 58696View attachment 58695View attachment 58694View attachment 58693View attachment 58692View attachment 58691View attachment 58690View attachment 58689View attachment 58699

Guess maybe you have not checked out the posts in this thread as this problem has been discussed here?.;)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-technical-discussions/229377-l630.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts