lamp of the wireless LED projector is damaged

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

UzairS14

Original poster
Oct 7, 2020
Dubai
Hello everyone. I have wireless LED projector M1+ by Viewsonic. I bought it when it has been launched last year. However, now I am having one problem with this; the projector lamp is damaged. On the website Portable Projector Dubai | Wireless WVGA LED HD Gaming Projector they are showing that this lamp has a lifespan of 30k hours which is fair enough but once my projector had fallen down on the ground. This would be a reason for the damaged lamp? Why so fast this happened? I need reasons and now which lamp should I replace.? Need advice. Please help.

Hello everyone. I have wireless LED projector M1+ by Viewsonic. I bought it when it has been launched last year. However, now I am having one problem with this; the projector lamp is damaged. On the website Portable Projector Dubai | Wireless WVGA LED HD Gaming Projector they are showing that this lamp has a lifespan of 30k hours which is fair enough but once my projector had fallen down on the ground. This would be a reason for the damaged lamp? Why so fast this happened? I need reasons and now which lamp should I replace.? Need advice. Please help.
Yeah I'm guessing halogens don't like the filaments jarred especially when hot. Or fingerprints either.
Time for a new one. Make sure it's not a chinesium knock-off.

Reactions: UzairS14
I believe the OP said it was an LED projector, not halogen.

Not knowing how far the drop was, it's hard to say whether it was a fatal blow. For the price (around 170 USD) this design might have cut a few corners in ruggedness.

Also, I‘d guess there isn’t a user-replacement for the RGB LED light engine. I misspoke about the cost, too, the USA site for the M1+ has a price of $315 (plus it’s out of stock). Available on Amazon for $280.

It looks like a neat little portable projector.

I believe the OP said it was an LED projector, not halogen.

Not knowing how far the drop was, it's hard to say whether it was a fatal blow. For the price (around 170 USD) this design might have cut a few corners in ruggedness.
probably. I am about to buy a new one.

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)