Larry Scott launches shots at DirecTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
though the pac12 network doesn't have the ESPN arsenal like SEC does it is using the same resource that Big10 network does thru Fox sports but its rather sad that Larry S is holding folks would like to see it hostage at their (viewers) expense ..... greed, greed

Reactions: whitewolf8214
If you want too much money I don't blame them for not adding it though I would like to have it!! :)

To me it's not about the PAC's product as much as it's the time zone difference. Everyone in the South and Midwest is passed out from drinking by the time the PAC gets cranked up.

wow...You guys are diehards.
I am a fan of college football in general. I did not attend a major university. Nor do I have friends or family who have ties to any.
To be perfectly honest, I watch a lot of NCCA Football because I bet on games. If it's a blowout, I say "this one's in the bag". Then I pick up the remote.
It's cool though. To be loyal to your teams.
Growing up in the NY Metro area immersed in pro sports, such fervent fandom for college sports is almost unheard of. The only school that gets a relatively large following is Notre Dame. And that is because there are a higher concentration of Roman Catholics than anywhere else in the US. And every Catholic family would just LOVE to have their kid(s) go to NDU.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts