Last and Next UHD Movie

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
passengersfinal4kuhdbrd_lg.jpg

Great PQ, after reading reviews I did not expect much, but I enjoyed it.

Not a movie but Planet Earth 2 UHD, PQ was just amazing, it was like my eyes were on drugs because of the visual stimulation, it is a must have demo disc.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Very fun flick, and the LFE track was GREAT.
We just finished watching it. I agree on the LFE and everything else. Really enjoyed the movie. The picture was first rate, but it was the sound that really drew me in. Enveloping, rich and very appropriate use of all the channels. Made me wish I had height speakers set up.

Reactions: gadgtfreek
When they are trying to catch the creature that "grows in size to its surroundings" in the attic, the LFE was WOW. Very subtle and powerful. Also like the thuds they use for wand play, wish more movies would use that for gun fire, etc...

Reactions: jayn_j
Episode 2 of PEII. More remote camera's on this so some less detailed shots, but others were great. The part with the bears scratching on trees was hilarious.

Episode 2 of PEII. More remote camera's on this so some less detailed shots, but others were great. The part with the bears scratching on trees was hilarious.

Loved the Flamingos, never saw a live version of them on parade, only in old cartoons.

Man of Steel UHD
Read positive reviews about it so I grabbed it a few weeks ago. I really like the movie, PQ was excellent and it was a very good use of HDR IMO.

Unforgiven UHD.

Pretty good, been awhile since I had seen it and still love it. He spends 3/4 of the movie trying to convince himself and everyone else he ain't a stone cold killer.

I felt the PQ was pretty good. A couple of night shots were kinda sketchy, the day shots were gorgeous and sharp. Couple of times it goes from a night shot to a bright prairie shot, and I squinted LOL. Audio is about how I have experienced from some older flicks with lossless audio, most of the time they sound ok, but things like gunshots can be a bit brash and I did not notice a lot of LFE.