Last and Next UHD Movie

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Fun movie. I didn't find it as good as the first. Audio and video were great.

Next: Alien Covenant

S~

Local Best Buy still had some of their exclusive Guardians 2 steelbook which includes both UHD and 3D. Added that to my copy of Passengers which includes both, and I scored on ebay a Star Trek Beyond set with both and the USS Franklin toy starship.

I still don't have a UHD player but I've pretty much made the decision that all future purchases will be both UHD and 3D if at all possible.

Last: Alien Covenant

Kind of slow and predictable.

Next: too many too choose from. See what I'm in the mood for.

S~

Last: Baywatch

Got forced into it. Audio and video were spectacular. Movie had a few funny moments.

S~

Picked it up this morning, still want to get the 3D version.(which rocked at the theater).. maybe watch tonight.
You could have bought the Best Buy exclusive version which had the 3D and 4K in the same package.

Blade Runner Final Cut

Been a long time since I saw it, and enjoyed it. Nice use of HDR, and if studios keep making these old transfers look as good as this and Fifth Element, I will be spending a lot of cash

Last: The Mummy 2017

It was OK. I'm a fan of the Universal originals.

Next: X-Men Apocalypse

S~

Last: X-Men Apocalypse

Movie was pretty good. Audio and video were stunning.

Next: Logan

Might as well finish off my X-Men

S~

FYI, the digital code included with the UHD version of Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 gives you UHD streaming at Vudu, if you have it linked to your Disney Movies Anywhere account. I think this is Disney's first UHD title.

Wonder Woman

Subdued at times, but the island and the final act really brought out some HDR good. I enjoyed the movie a lot, but I think the writers watched Captain America too many times. Even The wife said so, and she doesn't even keep up with this stuff like I do.

Wonder Woman

Subdued at times, but the island and the final act really brought out some HDR good. I enjoyed the movie a lot, but I think the writers watched Captain America too many times. Even The wife said so, and she doesn't even keep up with this stuff like I do.
How'd you end up with WW already?

Last: Wonder Woman

I really enjoyed it. Audio rocked. PQ was very nice overall.

Next: Still haven't gotten to Logan

S~

New Bayformers

Its Bayformers, you either like them or you don't. UHD PQ on the 75" was LOVELY, CGI has come a long way, and the AQ rocked, lots of LFE.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Audio and video were spectacular. Movie was pretty fun. Had one quick audio drop on the 203 at around 35:00. After that, flawless.

S~