Last Movie Streamed

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
Woodstock has always pulled me in... haven't had time together long enough to watch any movies in awhile...
(too many tv shows we're behind on also)
I'll put on something like Woodstock (musical documentaries and concert type movies) for 30-60 mins here and there, for in-between watching/doing other stuff times. I think it took me about two weeks to watch all 3 hours and 48 mins. of Woodstock.

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Mrs. Foxbat and I had Dinner and a Movie last night, watching "Shang-Chi and the Ten Rings" on Disney+. I was right, she enjoyed it quite a lot. Afterward, I showed her the Marvel One-Shot "Hail to the King" that came out after Iron Man 3 and tied together Iron Man 3 (which she hasn't seen) and this movie. Slowly but surely, I may make her a Marvel Cinematic Universe person... :devilish

Next to watch, "Dr. Strange"

Reactions: dfergie

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
“Hellboy” on HBO Max. The original with Ron Perlman who was perfect for the role. It’s Guillermo del Toro in his element. Too bad they stopped after the first two.

Reactions: Zookster

Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
After the Thanksgiving dinner my Sister-in-Law was looking for a Christmas movie. We found “Noelle” (2019) on Disney+. It had its moments, and we all were like “hey! we were there” when they started featuring different locations around Phoenix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)