Last Movie Streamed

Woodstock has always pulled me in... haven't had time together long enough to watch any movies in awhile...
(too many tv shows we're behind on also)
I'll put on something like Woodstock (musical documentaries and concert type movies) for 30-60 mins here and there, for in-between watching/doing other stuff times. I think it took me about two weeks to watch all 3 hours and 48 mins. of Woodstock.

Mrs. Foxbat and I had Dinner and a Movie last night, watching "Shang-Chi and the Ten Rings" on Disney+. I was right, she enjoyed it quite a lot. Afterward, I showed her the Marvel One-Shot "Hail to the King" that came out after Iron Man 3 and tied together Iron Man 3 (which she hasn't seen) and this movie. Slowly but surely, I may make her a Marvel Cinematic Universe person... :devilish

Next to watch, "Dr. Strange"

Reactions: dfergie
“Hellboy” on HBO Max. The original with Ron Perlman who was perfect for the role. It’s Guillermo del Toro in his element. Too bad they stopped after the first two.

Reactions: Zookster
After the Thanksgiving dinner my Sister-in-Law was looking for a Christmas movie. We found “Noelle” (2019) on Disney+. It had its moments, and we all were like “hey! we were there” when they started featuring different locations around Phoenix.

iRobot on HBO Max — Probably been 15 years since I saw it last. The movie, including CGI and SFX, holds up surprisingly well. A fun entertaining ride.

On the other hand, Bad Boys (HBO Max) did not age well. Compared to how tight iRobot was, it felt very clunky and disjointed. Some of that may have to do with the fact, as I just learned in Will Smith's new memoir, that Bad Boys was originally written for Dana Carvey and Jon Lovitz, and Michael Bay gave Smith and Martin Lawrence carte blanche to rewrite their characters' dialogue in the weeks leading up to filming.

Jungle Cruise

Really enjoyed it. Corny jokes reminded me of the Disney ride.
Yup; same here. I always loved the ride because, for some strange reason, there was never a big line. Dead spot? When Disneyland used a booklet of coupons/tickets, the most expensive ticket was E for example to get on the Matterhorn. I don't think Jungle Cruise was an E, which made it even more appealing.

I was hoping for less magic/more realism, but it was fun anyhow.