Last Movie Streamed

Mrs. Foxbat and I watched “The Emperor’s New Groove” on Disney+ after reading this article on Vulture about the making of the movie:

As someone who “grew up” with Disney animation, I have always had a fascination with the process. This article is more of a “What Sausage is Made” than the actual sausage-grinding, but features interviews with the players involved. Plus, it’s a pretty fun Disney movie, more Looney Toons than the other Disney films from the end of the 20th Century.

One Night in Miami (Prime) - Incredible performances, especially the actor playing Malcolm X (Kingsley Ben-Adir). This dialogue-based drama kept me engaged throughout.

Jo Jo Rabbit (HBO Max) - Very different and mostly liked it, but annoyed by the kid at times, who does really stupid things (acts like a kid) but then often sounds too much like an adult when he talks.

Sylvie's Love (Prime) - A real throwback movie, with the style, tone, and even graininess of a c1960 Hollywood romance, with all the usual tropes and "love overcomes all obstacles" message, but seen through a different lens.

"Dr. Strange" on Disney+, right after finishing "WandaVision".

How's WandaVision? Still need to watch Season 2 of Mandalorian.
I found it very well done and I enjoyed it. Of course, I watched all the Marvel movies (even the not so well received “Hulk” attempts) so I was willing to give “WandaVision” a chance. I thought it was going to be a fluff series, but it is anything but.

My Start Trek buddy and I saw that in a movie theater back in The Before Times. Quite good.

If you ever watch 455 Films Leonard Nimoy documentary "For the Love of Spock", look for my name in the credits as a Kickstarter contributor. They're getting ready to make a documentary for "Star Trek: Voyager" as well.
https:<//>www.indiegogo<.>com/projects/the-star-trek-voyager-documentary#/ (remove the <>, XenForo thinks the link is Media)​

I kicked in $50 to the Voyager documentary so my name will be up on the silver screen (assuming move theaters are still a thing). I'm obligated to go see it when it comes out.

I'm getting caught up re-watching the Captain America movies. "Winter Soldier" last weekend, and "Civil War" today.

I kicked in $50 to the Voyager documentary so my name will be up on the silver screen (assuming move theaters are still a thing). I'm obligated to go see it when it comes out.

I'm getting caught up re-watching the Captain America movies. "Winter Soldier" last weekend, and "Civil War" today.
4242950654_youve_got_to_be_kidding_me_thumb_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

I watched none of their earlier documentaries. What will this be? A feature length compendium of interviews with the cast?

In the case of “For the Love of Spock”, it was more of a bio-pic made by Nimoy’s son. For “What We Left Behind”, it was interviews with the cast of Deep Space Nine and proposed a “What Happened to?” episode following the younger cast characters and their exploits in Star Fleet.

Appropriate use of the Star Trek: TNG meme, Howard… ;)