Last & Next Movie Watched

Speed Racer and Iron Man.

Speed Racer was A LOT better than I expected. As for the technical aspects, the vivid colors and intense imagery was demo material IMO.

Last: The Happening

What a steaming pile. I loved the Sixth Sense, enjoyed Unbreakable/Signs/Village and Lady in the Water was ok. This SUCKED. The start was just weird and cheesy, then it got real good for a bit, then the damn thing just ends. 1hr 26min of my life I cant have back. WTF?

Next: What Happens In Vegas

Last: Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Absolutely hysterical. I enjoyed this one a lot.)

Next: 21 (Very engaging and intense at times. Based on a true story of MIT students who became experts at card counting and won millions in Vegas on Blackjack.)

Last: The Happening

What a steaming pile. I loved the Sixth Sense, enjoyed Unbreakable/Signs/Village and Lady in the Water was ok. This SUCKED. The start was just weird and cheesy, then it got real good for a bit, then the damn thing just ends. 1hr 26min of my life I cant have back. WTF?

+1 (It almost felt like something he might have made in film school. "WTF" describes it perfectly!)

Next: Indiana Jones/Crystal Skull (not getting my hopes up on this one)

It was probably better on the "big screen", something I rarely do anymore. But the HT experience is catching-up rapidly...!

(PS - By "slight review" I meant minimal. I also liked the flick, another fine addition to the series...)

IM last evening, was awesome! Especially loved Paltrow in her role as "Pepper" (hot!)

I am Legend tonight, followed perhaps by Outbreak...

Bubba Ho-Tep is a hoot! I really enjoyed it. (I have seen it several times on TV. I think is was in HD but it might have been on IFC...)