Last & Next Movie Watched

Just watched The Crazies followed by The Echelon Conspiracy. The Crazies was pretty good. They could have explained things better, but there were some nice gruesome scenes. This was what The Happening should have been. The Echelon Conspiracy..ehh…the previews made it look better then it was, not a bad movie, but not the greatest.

Last: The Next Three Days

I enjoyed it. I used the 2D-3D mode. It added depth and was like sitting in the back seat or looking in the car window during the car scenes.

S~

Glad to see you liked it. Ive heard a few complaints on the conversion, but most approve. The more reading I do, I understand it does not matter as much whether the movie was shot in 2D or 3D, but whether it was shot with 3D in mind, then converted. Several things need to be taken into account, like holding scenes longer. During a lot of motion, those jumpy camera shots can be problematic because it takes your eyes a second to adjust, I think this is what is bothering me with 2D to 3D conversion on my new player.

I rented it when it came out & couldn't get into but I had a thought to save it in case I got 3D, It rocked imho... I started it Thursday Night & got sleepy (I thought)finished tonight, I guess my eyes are "right:" for 3D and I wear glasses... :)
Had good effects I thought.

Last: Blackhawk Down and Excalibur

What can I say, wife was outta town :)

Just got Excalibur in, not to impressed with the PQ but I enjoy the flick. Audio sucks too

Next: Wall St: Money Never Sleeps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)