Last & Next Movie Watched

I thought we were doing so well, caught up on everything before the start of the fall season. My hope was to stay halfway current, but as of this morning we are watching stuff from the 13th of October. I record about 40 hours a week, so I'll be over 4 weeks behind by the time December break hits. Main reason I have the 150 hour TiVo xl and an ehd with dish.

I also try and watch two blus every weekend so that delays tv even more.

I thought we were doing so well, caught up on everything before the start of the fall season. My hope was to stay halfway current, but as of this morning we are watching stuff from the 13th of October. I record about 40 hours a week, so I'll be over 4 weeks behind by the time December break hits. Main reason I have the 150 hour TiVo xl and an ehd with dish.

I also try and watch two blus every weekend so that delays tv even more.

I know your pain... I just came back from a 2.5 week vacation/cruise and the TiVo is stuffed with recordings.

Last: Jurassic Park

Only watched the first for now, which is of course the only really good one. Outstanding picture and sound.

Next: Toy Story 3D

Last: Captain America

We saw it at the theater, but I enjoyed it the 2nd go around too. PQ at times was pretty darn good, sometimes not so much.

Next: Fast Five maybe

Last: Captain America: The First Avenger

Pretty good. PQ was fine. Audio seemed a little muted, not quite as open.

S~

Are you running a 7.1 system? Ive had more than one DTS 7.1 track on my 5.1 system that seemed low. I wonder if there are issues here. It's not that it sounds bad, just like it is missing ooopmh. Other for me was Dark of the Moon. I mean it sounded awesome, but...

Last: Captain America: The First Avenger

Pretty good. PQ was fine. Audio seemed a little muted, not quite as open.

S~

I had a problem where every 5 mins the audio would cut out for a split second.

Many high end receiver, such as Denon's, do an outstanding job of rearranging 7.1 to 5.1 so that everthing still comes out. I expect really low end just drop the extra signals. Others may not do as good of job of rearranging the sound.

I have the 1911, and I notice something, but its hard to describe. Bayformers 3 for example, sounded great, but i found 1 and 2 to sound better. Im talking just overall dynamics and bass.

I wasn't even using a surround sound receiver. Only 3D TV I have is in another room without surround sound.