Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Miracle on 34th Street

Our Christmas Eve Classic. Tough staying awake last night. Been battling a migraine off and on for a week.

Next: ????? We'll see what Dad wants to watch from the pile.

S~

Ninja Turtles

Wasn't impressed with first half of movie, little too cheesy. Second half was a blast. PQ and AQ were great, and the bass when Donatello uses his staff to flip the truck...Oh my goodness.

HTTYD2 is next

Last - Tim's Vermeer interesting documentary about contemporary inventor using 1600's technology to copy results of the Dutch painter.

Next - Groundhog Day - because of dfergie's recent avatar!

Last: Expendables 3

Didn't really like the "let's retire the old guys theme", since that is, after all, what the series of movies is based on - older action film stars in an action film - so it kinda ran counter to the whole idea of the franchise. Other than that, it was a ton of fun. Turn your mind off and enjoy the action, snack on some popcorn and laugh at some of the lines. Really enjoyed the addition of Harrison Ford and Mel Gibson as the bad guy. :)

Next: Hobbit 2, extended edition.

I saw the final Hobbit movie in IMAX 3D a few days ago. The movie itself was pretty good with lots of really cool action scenes.

The IMAX 3D presentation was really the best part though. Normally I prefer to watch movies on my own TV and surround setup but there is something special about seeing visually impressive movies like this on that giant IMAX screen.

Last: Rewatched Edge of Tomorrow

This time in 2D. Wish Dad would pick something from the pile we haven't watched yet. Still great.

Next: Who knows.

S~

The Equalizer 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)