Last & Next Movie Watched

The Babadook

First 30 mins was annoying (wanted to strangle the kid), and then it got good and creepy, kept me on the edge. Ending was a little meh, but I understand it after some thought.

"Ex Machina": saw it this past weekend with my friend and were both underwhelmed based on the 5-star review in our paper. I think that while it is a good story premise, the execution was pretty obvious in some ways. It felt a little like "The Island of Dr. Moreau"...

Next movie: "The Avengers: Age of Ultron"

Tonight!

70305949.jpg

Last: American Sniper

Saw it at the theater, too. Still a great flick. Really good audio and video. Tanks and choppers shook everything.

S~

Taken 3

Meh. Not near as good as the last two

American Sniper tonight.

Now that I have the new towers spread out some, and the new center, audio just went to another level here.

American Sniper was a very good movie, and the video crisp. Audio was just as crisp as the video, especially the gunshots. Sandstorm scene had some serious LFE.

I was surprised with all the hollywood types criticizing people for giving the movie such high remarks (anti war folks). I have to question whether they actually watched this or not, because it is just as much an anti war movie as it is a pro soldier movie. I think it was well done.

Reactions: long_time_DNC
The Babadook

First 30 mins was annoying (wanted to strangle the kid), and then it got good and creepy, kept me on the edge. Ending was a little meh, but I understand it after some thought.
Watched this weekend. Really enjoyed it...but not for teen scream slasher lovers!

Last: The Equalizer

Yeah, I'm behind. I used to enjoy the TV series. Anyways, really good movie. Audio and video were top-notch. Bass really dug, rolled, boomed, whatever it needed to do.

S~

The Equalizer 3