Last & Next Movie Watched

81SEGOKHofL._SX522_.jpg

Personally, I enjoyed most of his movies and I know folks get mad at the zingers (twists), but I am a fan. This one didn't disappoint me. The boy is great too with the pop star curse words. When he dropped "Katy Perry" I about died.

I would have bailed about night 3.

91uy2gSHtrL._SX425_.jpg

I grew up with this stuff and the drama, and loved it (huge Ice Cube fan). Cool to see the story as an adult where you can understand more of what happened. The director's cut is much longer and a must for any fan.

Wife has a gathering tonight and Ive been sick since Mardi Gras so I think its a good night for Agent 47. Spectre tomorrow night even though I have Everest 3D too, gotta see Bond first.

51Vg9ltIQlL.jpg

Not really getting the hate. Now it is not an academy award winner by any means, and it was very slooooooow with little action, but I have seen a lot worse with a lot better ratings...

There were some very deep bass hits in this movie too. As stated in the HDD review, you can see one scene be razor sharp and the next soft due to re shoots. When PQ is on, it looks great.

I'm going to watch it in UHD. I have to do a little moving around so I can use the dual outputs until the 5100 gets the HDR upgrade.

The Equalizer 3