Last & Next Movie Watched

Just watched Signs. Excellent movie, glad I watched it again. Even the kids enjoyed it.

Next one... maybe Stargate Continuum, unless I finally get around to watching The Patriot.

Haven't watched any bd's in a week. Been catching up on some family movies that we DVR'd. We'll probably watch Mrs. Doubtfire tonight or tomorrow.

S~

Well last night was the first BD watched in over a week. Been a busy week. My oldest daughter and I went to see the Police and Elvis Costello, and I took the rest of the family to Jonas Brothers (ugh, but what you have to listen to when you have 6 girls running around the house. At least the oldest has taste ;))

Anyways watched Bee Movie Not too bad

Next: Anything rated more than "G" and not animated

S~

Over the course of the weekend watched all of the Harry Potters back to back. The first 4 casually while playing games or whatever, then wife and i sat down and watched 5 because we hadn't seen it yet.

Then gave the box set back to my friend.

Another BD movie marathon in the Bark household the weekend:

Vantage Point (I liked it a lot more than I expected to)
Bank Job (good movie, it makes me feel better about Jason Statham after the awful Crank)
Fantastic Four 1 & 2 (my wife had never seen them before)

Next:
The Eye

Last: Vantage Point (I agree, better than expected. Makes a difference when renting via Netflix rather than ponying up $10.50)

Next: National Treasure BOS (can't wait)/Over Her Dead Body (GF's choice. Responding with "Over My Dead Body" didn't seem to help my cause ;))