Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: HP: COS

Next: HP: PoA

They owe me time to watch Kill Bill when we finish these. I like them , but we've only seen them about 100 times each.

S~

Just watched Wall-E and Iron Man with my wife. We enjoyed both and I was very impressed with both the sound and picture of both from my PS3. My wife meantioned that she prefered Iron Man to the newest James Bond flick. Her likes were, story, characters and a pretty up-to-date theme as compared to a blah Bond with no humor, no gadgets and no story. Next up will be either The Incredible Hulk or Sunshine.

Last: Finally rounded-out the PotC collection by watching World's End over the break. Enjoyed the series and glad it's part of my collection!

Next: Probably Outbreak, or perhaps the "rebate" freebe I got with the Sony (can't remember the exact title, but it's one of the Discovery series)...

Last: Hell Ride...... Decent, not great. A simple biker gang revenge flick with a lot of nakedness and violence.

Next: Hopefully Wanted or Step Brothers (Depending on what BB has in store).

Last: Wanted... If you didn't like Shoot Em Up, don't watch Wanted... I personally loved this movie (but I love Shoot Em Up also). PQ was teriffic and AQ are great; as it should be in a movie with bullets going everywhere.
I opted for the special edition blu-ray book in acryllic case, love the packaging and extra stuff they give ya no matter how gimmicky it is.

Next: dunno, probably Wanted again! :) Then Prince Caspian

Last: Journey to the Center of the Earth. Ok, thought the 2D conversion's PQ was generally lousy, and not even in OAR.

Next: Maybe Castaway or Rocky, both $10 deals I got on BF. :D