Last & Next Movie Watched

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last: Iron Man
My wife and I watched it and really liked it. I hate Gweneth Pawthro, but she didn't bug me so much in this one. (I had to turn off Captain Tomorrow because of her)

Next: Dark City
Which should arrive from Amazon today.
Simply put, Baraka has absolutely the very best image quality I have ever seen in a live action movie presented on a home video format.

OK, I'm sold. I'm ordering this from Amazon next!

Last edited:
Last: Hellboy II.
Not bad, a little rushed, but it's a link to the 3rd movie (will suck if they don't try to tie some loose ends so it should get green lighted), but I enjoyed the story when I first read some of the parts a few years ago.

next:
probably Be Kind Rewind

LAST: HULK. movie pertty good. i dont think the hulk looked all that good, tought he could have looked more "realistic" on the bright side i thought the AQ was awsome, best i have herd.

NEXT: still need to see Speed Racer

Last: You DOn't Mess With the Zohan

I was in the mood for something stupid/funny. It was actually pretty good.

S~

Last: Tinkerbell, Kung Fu Panda, Universal Soldier, Planet of the Apes, and Beaneath the Planet of the Apes.

Well after having to watch TInkerbell, Kit Kittredge, etc. I finally got to watch something for me. Planet of the Apes looked good, a little soft in a few places. Audio didn't seem much better that the DD track used on the Voom presentation. Beneath was softer, showed a little more grain and had some visible edge enhancement. Still not bad for a fairly old film.

S~

Last: Be Kind Rewind.... I fell asleep during it...
Polar Express 3D... Didn't get to watch 3D presentation, but the update audio (truehd) seemed much improved over the original DD. Dialogue didn't get drown out by train or other special effects. Train arrival packed much more punch.

Next: Wall-E or Kung Fu Panda

Last: Finished Planet of the Apes 3, 4, and 5

Pretty good. Watched the extended versions of 4 and 5. A couple scenes in four that were deleted from the theatrical version due to violence against humans. Something else didn't happen in the extended version that was in the theatrical. I won't spoil it. In 5 there were a few scenes that connected to the second movie.

S~

Wow dfergie, that might be the first I have heard of the funai players not playing a disc.

Last: Wall-E in a few words, great movie all around

Next: Kung Fu Panda

Last: L.A. Confidential.

Great period piece and crime thriller mystery. Audio and video quality were superb too.

Next: We'll see what Blockbuster Brick & Mortar has in store. I have 2 movies I need to exchange tonight.

Wow dfergie, that might be the first I have heard of the funai players not playing a disc.
Yeah, disc looks pristine, I tried leaving it in player and doing a power boot, tried playing other movies then putting it in...glad it is a rental, bad thing is I had Wall-E in my hand and put it back...Btw... searched all over, no firmware updates available I found...

Last: Kung Fu Panda: See Rocky's comment above and I really enjoyed the story. I am not a jack black fan per se, but he was perfect for the Panda.

Bought Wall-E on preorder from WalMart.com. It didn't arrive until the 19th - my wife told me never to do that again. We finally watched it on Thursday the 20th. I hadn't seen it in the theater, but my wife and kids did. I can't believe it - it was even better than Cars. Pixar just keeps getting better and better. The only one I haven't liked so far was Meet The Robinsons.

Next - will watch Wall-E again this weekend, and probably Cars too!

Bought Wall-E on preorder from WalMart.com. It didn't arrive until the 19th - my wife told me never to do that again. We finally watched it on Thursday the 20th. I hadn't seen it in the theater, but my wife and kids did. I can't believe it - it was even better than Cars. Pixar just keeps getting better and better. The only one I haven't liked so far was Meet The Robinsons.

Next - will watch Wall-E again this weekend, and probably Cars too!

Even though Pixar is now part of the Disney family, Meet the Robinsons was not done by Pixar. Disney's attempt at Computer Animation. I haven't really seen a Disney attempt I have truly cared for.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts