Last & Next Movie Watched

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last: Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Thought Batman Begins was just OK but I really like the Dark Knight.

Next: Vantage Point

last: journey to the center of the earth. pretty cool visuals, good PQ. Audio was pretty aggressive for DD, but surround engagement was kind of lacking and underwhelming.

Next: ? fickle finger of fate will pick someting

just got in batman (dark knight) from amazon!! hope to watch it this weekend!!

watched it last night. great movie and pq. aq was great too . also as we all herd 1,000,000 times the joker was great no doubt., but i have read some say he is the best badguy in movie history. no way!! lecter is the best!!

NEXT: still need to see bank job and just got wanted. so one of them

Last edited:
Last - Outbreak. An older one, but I am a fan of both Dustin Hoffman and Morgan Freeman, and for that matter Donald Sutherland, tho' he was the antagonist in this one. Renee Russo is (was then!) still good eye candy as well. PQ was OK and AQ was great. (DDTrueHD was not the default and had to be chosen in the disk's setup menu.) Those choppers swirling about were awesome in surround - almost had me ducking! Also watched I am Legend again since it's in a similar genre.

Next - The freebee I got from Sony (one in the Discovery Planet Earth series) or something I haven't bought yet (will swing by BB one evening this week). Cars and Rattatoulie are both in my future and last time I checked BB had the same price as Amazon (tho' the latter won't charge me tax and I am a prime member for "free" shipping)..

Last: Bucket List (was hoping it would be more of a comedy than it was)
Next: Robin Hood, Season 1 (nice to see some of these good BBC series coming out on BD, can't wait for Torchwood!)

Last: Semi-Pro. I know this movie got awful reviews, but I was in the mood for a silly comedy. Maybe since it was because I didn't have much expectations, but I thought this movie was hysterical. Will Ferrel is awesome! Some of the one-liners he has in this movie are classic! Plus, I thought the audio quality was superb.

Next: The Godfather

Last: rest stop: don't look back.... I like horror, I like weird, f'd up horror. This story made no sense... But it did attempt to continue the first movie somewhat.

But watching it, it made me beg this question to warner.... Why does this get TrueHD and Speed Racer and Get Smart don't?

Last: Hancock (I enjoyed it, laughed pretty hard a few times. I can see where some didnt like the ending, and I felt it woulda worked either way it appeared to be heading. I'd like to see a prequel or a sequel with maybe others of the same power)

Next: Narnia: Prince Caspian

Watching: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Next: Forgetting Sarah Marshall

While I hear this latest Mummy flick may be the best, I refuse to watch anymore movies with Brandon Frazier. I saw the first one and was completely turned off. Very over the top, predictable and WAY cheesy. Frazier is hands down the worst actor ever IMO.

As for Sarah Marshall, that was well done comedy. Hopefully you enjoy it...

While I hear this latest Mummy flick may be the best, I refuse to watch anymore movies with Brandon Frazier. I saw the first one and was completely turned off. Very over the top, predictable and WAY cheesy. Frazier is hands down the worst actor ever IMO.

Im going to completely disagree on this one.