Last & Next Movie Watched

I think Brandon works in his movies, and he plays a good comedy/action actor. I enjoy him in the mummies.

As of late, Id have to say Eddie Murphy is a complete waste now.

Stop calling him Brandon... His name is Brendan.

He works in certain movies, I can't say I hate him, but I don't think "oooh ohhh, gotta go see the new Brendan movie." I reserve that for anything with Bruce Campbell :)

I think the best role I have seen Brendan is outside of movies was his short stint on Scrubs.

Stop calling him Brandon... His name is Brendan.

He works in certain movies, I can't say I hate him, but I don't think "oooh ohhh, gotta go see the new Brendan movie." I reserve that for anything with Bruce Campbell :)

I think the best role I have seen Brendan is outside of movies was his short stint on Scrubs.

Yeah, Bruce nails the comedy/action role perfectly.

Your loss, the latest Mummy movie has excellent PQ and AQ it makes full use of your HT... personally I've enjoyed every Brendon Frasier movie I have seen,(might change when I see Journey to the Center of the Earth) I have the DVD & HD DVD versions of the Mummy and Mummy returns and will add the latest to my BD collection... I watch movies to be entertained ;)

Godfather or Hancock?

I can't decide. I've been putting off the viewing of Godfather as it's 3 hours long. (Just for note, I've seen GF over 5 times before. This would be the first time on BD though).

What should I watch tonight?

Sorry, I gave up on Brendan a long time ago. He lost me with Encino Man, Son in Law and The Mummy. I just can't take him seriously. He's such a doophus. He's not a good actor and I don't find him funny at all.

well you might like G & M then. it is NOTHING like mummy ect. it is a "art house" movie. he plays a pool boy that a old gay movie director trys to pick up in 1930's (?) hollywood. not ironman but a verry good movie

I really didn't realize it was switching. Had to go back to notice and watch. Gotta say, I think the imax stuff looks great.

Last - Don't mess with the Zohan, Baby Mama and Fools Gold

Yes it was a triple feature night here.

Pretty disapointed with Zohan. Fools Gold was not to bad and Baby Mama was a typical chick flick.