Last & Next Movie Watched

Last: Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Very good movie. The wife and I both enjoyed it. The best Woody Allen flick in quite some time. Oh, and don't be alarmed by the lack of surround sound. This movie is only PCM 3.1 stereo by design.

Last: Black Book

Dutch film by Paul Verheoven. Excellent if you can handle subtitles. The female lead is BEAUTIFUL.

Guys if u like kinda in horror movies like I am, Try to watch “The midnight meat train”
Just release recently.
I watched last week was real good very good camera shots/acting , special effects and gore!worth to put it in ur Q.

Last: X-Files: I want to Believe

It felt like a 108 minute long X-File TV episode, which is a good thing. But more than anything, I think this movie just made me long for the years I used to be treated to great episode after great episode during the series' 7-year life. Gawd I miss Dana Scully and Fox Mulder!

Next: Rock & Rolla

Last: Star Wars(Clone Wars) - It was better than I thought it would be
Step Brothers - didn't really like it at all.

Last - The Descent. Bought it on a whim at WM for $10. Story about a disasterous trip into an undeveloped cave, caught my interest as spelunking is in my outdoor adventuring short list. No name, low budget production to be sure, but a very interesting chiller! Not recommended for purchase but a quick/cheap rental would be in order. PQ was not up to par, but the SS audio was great - really had me jump at several points...

Next - Kill Bill 1 & 2 are still standing in queue. (I need the right mood for another Tarantino flick...)

Last: Body of Lies (I really enjoyed this one. I might watch it again. Good action, good story, excellent sound and PQ)

Next: Amedeus (I've never seen it before and have high hopes)

Last edited:
Last - The Descent. Bought it on a whim at WM for $10. Story about a disasterous trip into an undeveloped cave, caught my interest as spelunking is in my outdoor adventuring short list. No name, low budget production to be sure, but a very interesting chiller! Not recommended for purchase but a quick/cheap rental would be in order. PQ was not up to par, but the SS audio was great - really had me jump at several points...

Next - Kill Bill 1 & 2 are still standing in queue. (I need the right mood for another Tarantino flick...)

I liked the descent too. Finally a recent horror/chiller/thriller flick that builds characters up and builds up a decent story line.